• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding Eric and Ernie with Honey.

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Eric and Ernie have not long arrived to be bonded to Honey.

So far everything is pretty quiet with a little thumping by Honey, otherwise there is a bit of a standoff but no fighting.

34ru5ax.jpg

ej7y9j.jpg

Hello Everyone:wave:

Mummy is home, safe and sound. Missing you already!!

Be good boys and play nicely with Honey:):)

Thanks for the photos Janice!!! Still looking o.k then!!!

Everything is very quiet at the moment. Eric and Ernie seem more relaxed, lots of self grooming with the boys. Honey is occassionaly thumping her back legs.

Generally everything seems very calm .....

For some strange reason I have had a good nights sleep. I have not long woke up thinking perhaps that I may have slept too deeply and missed something going on ... but no. Not a single bit of fur is lying about. All 3 when I came down were sitting at the same end, I think it was Eric who was lying down with his bottom almost next to Honey and Ernie was sitting within 6 inches of Honey.

If one of the boys moves quickly, Honey does dart and do a 'lap' of the penned area they have but settles back to sit where she was.

So far so good ..... I am getting convinced that Steve will have a Tuesday night drive up to collect them.

Morning Janice:wave:
I've been awake and snoozing since 4.00am wondering how your night was going and hoping they were o.k:oops::oops:
Glad they are behaving themselves (so far).

Thanks for the update.
Give them all a nose rub from me and Steve xx

Honey is happy as she has just had for the past 5 minutes someone licking her ears.

Just downloading a short video

Honey is happy as she has just had for the past 5 minutes someone licking her ears.

Just downloading a short video

Oh My goodness! :p:p
That's fab news. She's never had anyone licking her ears before ( I would do most things for my buns, but licking their ears is not one of them:lol::lol:), what a treat for her!!!

Can't wait to see which one it is!!!:love::love:

Oh My goodness! :p:p
That's fab news. She's never had anyone licking her ears before ( I would do most things for my buns, but licking their ears is not one of them:lol::lol:), what a treat for her!!!

Can't wait to see which one it is!!!:love::love:

If you are not working today get scrubbing out the shed ..... it will need to be done as I am very confident that these buns are coming home as a threesome :D

If you are not working today get scrubbing out the shed ..... it will need to be done as I am very confident that these buns are coming home as a threesome :D
Oh Janice - I can't tell you how happy I am.
I am working from 12 - 5pm and then going to buy a new washing machine, but will get right on it tonight and after work tomorrow too!!!!

I am sooooooooo happy.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back