• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to the madhouse...

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
As requested by Jeanna :wave: Also a suprise for Donna at the bottom hehe

Ozzy (he photo'd quite well tonight ;) )
100_1718.jpg

100_1728.jpg

100_1747.jpg

100_1748.jpg

100_1750.jpg

Elsa
100_1727.jpg

Joe
100_1752.jpg

Spice
100_1746.jpg

Caramel - just been caught in the act!
100_1765.jpg

Twirl - just after I hayed up :roll:
100_1766.jpg

Toffee
100_1769.jpg

Crunchie
100_1768.jpg

Biscuit, Custard & Coco (left to right )
100_1774.jpg

And finally, Tiny, who came tonight is my newest addition :love::love:
100_1714.jpg

Thank god if you survived this far! :shock:

Last edited:
aw sam you know i love your bunnys!!! :) its so funny al lyour buns are small to medium yet look huge next to spice!!!! lol :) x

Great Pics:love::love:

Your gerbil tank is fab, I might see if I can get hold of a tank top, and see if Gemini and Eclipse like it :)

Great piccies but this toy looks a bit rude lol maybe my mind working over time :oops:

lmao :lol::lol: That's one of the dog's toys that somehow made the mistake of getting too close to the pigs so they decided they wanted it ;) :lol: I'll never look at it in the same way again :shock::oops:

Hey,thanks for this Sam, sorry I didnt see it sooner but was at work till late yesterday - they are ALL :love::love:

You can look after Rimmi but I might end up taking them ALL home :)

Hey,thanks for this Sam, sorry I didnt see it sooner but was at work till late yesterday - they are ALL :love::love:

You can look after Rimmi but I might end up taking them ALL home :)

If you can catch one from the garden you can keep it :wave::lol: The little pains know when it's bedtime :no::angel:

Come round this evening and anyone you can catch you can take ;) hehe if I can catch Eric can I have him? :love::love:

:lol:you have an unfair advantage - you're used to catching spice:D eric's as dopey as they come most of the time but when he decides to run and binky..........:shock:

Back