• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Stevie's op tomorrow please! U/D Pics added page 3

vicki267

Mama Doe
I feel physically sick with worry but I know it needs doing as constant flushing is doing nothing due to his eye socket being an open cavity and the tear duct still in tact producing fluid :(

I wanted to try and maintain it without the need for GA but it just wont get better in the long run without this op.

Please send him lots of vibes for tomorrow.

Last edited:
come on stevie! lots of good luck vibes for your surgery and if you a good boy i might bring you a tasty treat when i visit you! :lol:

x

Thanks guys, he's at the vets now :cry:

I'm gonna read for a bit then I think I will run down to work, and when I return I have plenty of bunsters to clean out :lol:

He's back now, a bit groggy but eating :D

They put medical honey into the socket before suturing up, I've heard honey is a good anti bacterial agent but he is also back on Baytril for 10 days.

He's not wearing a collar but I did ask for one in case he starts scratching it, so it's there if I need it.

Other than that, the job looks really neat, the poor little chaps face is a bit swolen and bloody, I'm just gonna let him sleep it off and leave plenty of munchies next to him (he's already scoffed his packed lunch and some banana)!

Will update again soon and get more piccies once he's feeling better :)

He's back now, a bit groggy but eating :D

They put medical honey into the socket before suturing up, I've heard honey is a good anti bacterial agent but he is also back on Baytril for 10 days.

He's not wearing a collar but I did ask for one in case he starts scratching it, so it's there if I need it.

Other than that, the job looks really neat, the poor little chaps face is a bit swolen and bloody, I'm just gonna let him sleep it off and leave plenty of munchies next to him (he's already scoffed his packed lunch and some banana)!

Will update again soon and get more piccies once he's feeling better :)

oh bless him! im glad hes home, brave boy! did they use Manuka Honey? ive heard so many vets recommend it, you can buy in supermarkets, i have some from when PB had his surgery :)

i hope he is feeling better soon x

I'm guessing they used manuka honey as it's the only one I've heard of being used medically - Expensive though :lol:

He's been flopped out, done tonnes of poops and scoffed down some more food :D

My brave little man, I really hope it heals up this time :?

Awww, I just love Stevie. I was thinking about him recently when another bunny forum I post on suggested this toy:

deathtrap.jpg

I almost posted pictures of poor little Stevie, and I still think I might. I'd love to see some updated pictures of the handsome boy if you've got any! :love:

Back