• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Note to self

Perhaps you could rally the troops to lick it off you! :lol:

Oops...that doesn't quite sound the way it is intended :oops: I meant bunny troops! :lol:

Heh heh - don't forget - no swearing on the forum:lol: I bet you said "oh dash and blast - that's £5.75's worth all over one's kitchen floor. What a jolly rotten thing to happen".:lol:

After reading that, my nose instantly smelled Metacam. *shudder*

But my rabbits love it! You should wander around the bunnies and make friends! :lol:

Heh heh - don't forget - no swearing on the forum:lol: I bet you said "oh dash and blast - that's £5.75's worth all over one's kitchen floor. What a jolly rotten thing to happen".:lol:

£5.75's worth, more like £15.75's worth :(

Whoops:lol:

It probably looked similar to when my o/h decorated the whole kitchen when trying to 'help' syringe feed Science Recovery

This happened to me with the top to the blender Liz. Forgot to put it on and pasta sauce went upwards and everywhere.

:lol: It's like when I held a panacur tube in my mouth - banged end of tube & am now completely worm free:oops::lol:

Back