• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many poops?

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Over the last fortnight Deej has been a bit naughty and peed on our sofa 4 times - so we've been washing a lot of cushions and blankets recently... but I digress, as well as peeing on the sofa, he has pooped on the sofa too.

Just the other day, in the 10 minutes between my OH going upstairs to get something and coming back down Deej did.....

exactly 80 poops all in one go on the sofa!!!

So has anyone else been as sad as us to actually count the number of poops done at once, and beaten 80 (from a Dutch, not even a big bunny)! :shock::lol::shock:

Ha ha, I can't remember the number but about 15 years ago we had a nethie who did just that and we counted. It was a vast amount, but I can't remember how many.

Bet you felt so good when you realised he was using your sofa as a loo :p

Well it's nice to know he has a good digestive system, but sadly pooping on the sofa isn't that uncommon... sadly it's way more than once that I've sat up or stood up from the sofa to find I've been laying or sitting on a pile of poops (which weren't there where when I sat/lay down (so goodness knows how Deej has hidden his secret pooping stealth tactics)!:oops::lol:

Back