• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mixed Breed Rescue Rabbit

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Is a fantastic 'breed'. They all have a wonderful individual character and the 'breed' comes in every colour imaginable :)

Some are happy to 'sit' for their adoring audience-ie their hoomins within their home environment :love:

Some are hyperactive and will free range 'show jump' to entertain themselves. Hoomins are welcome to watch if they so wish :)

The Mixed Breed Rescue Rabbit is most certainly a 'breed' to aspire to

:D

well i have this wonderful rabbit breed with lots of different mixes and would couldnt do without them x

Hear hear...Dinky says he likes being a mixed up nethie/dutch/lionhead/whatever :love:
P1000688.jpg

Then I have Gus...who I was told is "ugly" because his ears are "too long" as he isn't pure nethie..he want to hide in the bush to cover his ears :( :lol:

(just remembered my photobucket password so found some pics :lol:)

bunnyiv050.jpg

I think most of ours are mixed breeds and they are so gentle and loving I often think how lucky we are to have such a great bunch of bunnies. :love:

Quite agree Jane as although we see many breeds of rabbit ..this is the type we get most of, they are all adorable:D

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll sort one myself if my stupid energy saving lightbulbs would finally die:D

I bought a job lot of the now 'illegal' 100 watt 'old style' bulbs.

Dont want ALL my 'Stock' dropping litters at the same time.....................:shock:

You lot are mad! Quite quite mad!:roll::lol:

Is this thread a diet-saving trifle-avoidance exercise?:lol:

We didn't think a rung was quite bling enough....

teddyearings.jpg

....so we pierced his ears!!
:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Back