• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butters Best Photos

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I know i put some pics on his Rainbow bridge post, but i dont think i really looked at the photos that much, and ive found so many lovely ones, id like to make a post with all his best piccies over our three years together. I hope nobody minds.

The day you came home with me, i was 18 and you were about 12 weeks old.
PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY119.jpg

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY001.jpg

around 4 months old playing in the garden, now yes PB is wearing a harness, he always ran around happily on it but of course i would never use one again as i know how dangerous they can be, but i want to show this photo as he looks adorable and tiny in it, and im not going to pretend i knew everything in the beginning because i didnt.
PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY038.jpg

look at his little tuft

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY121.jpg

being a little romeo! Jelly was in her hutch and he is watching her!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY150.jpg

around 9 months old, stealing the herbs!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY062.jpg

then he was snipped, and pulled his stitchies out!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY074.jpg

then he was bonded with his wifey!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY158.jpg

enjoying a meal!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY129.jpg

my first photo with an slr camera :love:

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY165.jpg

hiding from me!

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY044.jpg

mixed148.jpg

then we made a foursome! for anyone who doesnt know this failed because peanut butter picked on pebbles, we seperated after around 3 months.

mixed141.jpg

"Daddy i love you lots"

group129.jpg

group117.jpg

scoffing with wifey!

group040.jpg

father and son bunny bums!

group012.jpg

you cant catch me!

Bunnieswithnewgoodies022-1.jpg

a month ago

and my favorite photo of them two...
afunnypic-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed and i havent bored you silly!

I think my favourite would have to be Peanut Butter in his half eaten whicker basket :lol:
The look on his little face :love:

its funny because thats Jellys basket, he never went in it,but jelly stole his hay log and ran off and i swear he was like "fine ill get in YOUR basket then!" because he never ever went in it before :lol:

What a cutie he was as a baby! :love: And I didn't think he could be cuter than grown up PB!:lol:

And did I spy a baby-Jelly too? :love:

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY115.jpg

Oi hoomin, I is no gwuinee pig.

i didnt have a bowl when i got her, she was impulse, i had nothing! i had to borrow a hutch of my friend and she had had a guinea pig so its all i had hahaha!

its good though, because the very next day i went to PAH to get her proper stuff and saw PB :D

awww bless :love: such gorgeus photos for you to remember your bun, have you thought of making a bunny scrapbook, with all your special bunny photos in, my sister has one of these, tons of piccies

i especially love this photo of peanut butter, its gorgeus :love:

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY129.jpg

Awwww how cute :love::love::love:, but then I would say that as I cant beleive how much he looks like Buttons. I now know why you said they look a like. Some of the markings are just the same as Buttons.

Hope you dont mind me asking how old was he?

Awwww how cute :love::love::love:, but then I would say that as I cant beleive how much he looks like Buttons. I now know why you said they look a like. Some of the markings are just the same as Buttons.

Hope you dont mind me asking how old was he?

Three years old, give or take a month.

Back