• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roker Rabbit Rescue

Ahhhhhh the lady who runs that is lovley! :D I got my Fletcher from her! Best thing I ever done!
I was so scared for her bringing him over :shock: thinking what i would need to have at hand to prove my other buns were vaccinated/neutered etc!
She was absolutley lovley and every now and then I get an email to check how hes doing! :D

Ahhhhhh the lady who runs that is lovley! :D I got my Fletcher from her! Best thing I ever done!
I was so scared for her bringing him over :shock: thinking what i would need to have at hand to prove my other buns were vaccinated/neutered etc!
She was absolutley lovley and every now and then I get an email to check how hes doing! :D

that sounds fab:D

was fletcha neuted and spreyed?:)

Fletcher was neutered when he arrived yes. I think in normal circumstances Andrea neuters her males but not her females!
Fletcher was actually rehomed to someone else through her but he had to go back because he fell out with his partner Bouncer who he was rehomed with and was living by himself and the lady didnt think it was fair!

Fletcher was neutered when he arrived yes. I think in normal circumstances Andrea neuters her males but not her females!
Fletcher was actually rehomed to someone else through her but he had to go back because he fell out with his partner Bouncer who he was rehomed with and was living by himself and the lady didnt think it was fair!

Aww Poor flecher, its a good job you came along:)
is andrea on hear do you know ? x

Back