• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Scrabble's gotcha day today (5th anniversary)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I brought Scrabble (Scratty) home on 3 September 2004 at eight weeks old. She quickly became a huge part of my life. She went to the bridge 17 April last year (16 months ago) but I wanted to remember my special girl today. I thought it would be good to remember a happy event, not the anniversary of her passing. She was everything you could want from a bunny and very much more. Gone but never forgotten.

Here is my very special girl:

PICT2171.jpg

PICT2331.jpg

PICT2328-1.jpg

My favourite picture of her :love::love:
PICT2334-1-1.jpg

The picture of her in the bed is simply gorgeous :D

I'm sure she is binkying free and having a marvellous time.

If you haven't already, maybe treat your others in her memory? That's what I do on days like this because it gives me a positive focus.

i love the photo of her in the bed :love::love:

what a sweetie

I spent months trying to get a picture of her there as she would always run over to me if I knelt down to take the picture.

When I bought the bed the people in the pet shop said that a rabbit would tear it to pieces on the first night ..... wrong ;):love::love::love:

If you haven't already, maybe treat your others in her memory? That's what I do on days like this because it gives me a positive focus.

Yeah, that would have been a really good thing to do, if I'd been more organised. They will have to accept the Hay Experts delivery yesterday with Herbs Plus, Trio of Fruit Leaves, Fengreek Crunchies etc as the treat.... they aren't complaining .......

Yeah, that would have been a really good thing to do, if I'd been more organised. They will have to accept the Hay Experts delivery yesterday with Herbs Plus, Trio of Fruit Leaves, Fengreek Crunchies etc as the treat.... they aren't complaining .......

I bet they're not! Lucky bunnies :)

Back