• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not happy at all!! U/D A:o(

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
I was in P@H the other day getting a few bits for Jaki and I always look at the animals and the adoption bit to and there was this gorgeous wee bunny in like the glass cabinet thing and my heart just melted as soon as I approached it, it got dead excited and it started licking the windowwhere I put my hand and then tried to bite the lock thing and kept standing on 2 legs, it broke my heart to walk away from it and I was so close to just taking it home.
Anyways I goes to the checkout to pay for my things and I asked the shop assistant what sex it was and he was like I don't know and then I said well how long has it been here for and yet again he said I don't know!! I then continued to tell him how I don't agree with them being kept in such a small place and how it's not fair on them and he cheekily replied well if it wasn't in there it would be let loose and it would die :shock: he then said I don't let things like that bother me cos it's not going to stop people doing it! In my head I was thinking you cheeky little :censored: I then said well maybe you should be more careful when your selling animals then.
Really did not appreciate his manner or the lack of knowledge he had about the poor wee bunny, I really wish I had more room to go and rescue it because it really was a lovely wee thing and deserves a forever home!

Sorry for the rant, it just majorly f'd me off!! x

UPDATED: I went in again today to see if the little guy was still there cos my o/h was thinking of getting the bun for my birthday but it's gone :'o( I really hope it has went to a forever home and I'm gutted I didn't just act on impulse and take the wee guy home with me the day I saw it!! x

Last edited:
That's bad I hear loads of people have problems with Pets At Home but i've never had a problem. My local Pets At Home keep the rabbit in a hutch with runs attached to them they seem to be well looked after.

I then said well maybe you should be more careful when your selling animals then.
Really did not appreciate his manner or the lack of knowledge he had about the poor wee bunny, I really wish I had more room to go and rescue it because it really was a lovely wee thing and deserves a forever home!

Sorry for the rant, it just majorly f'd me off!! x

I totally agree! I got my 2 from P@H and after thinking I had bought a boy and a girl I have ended up with 2 boys who don't get on! I am disgusted because I have had so much expense and trouble with organising the best welfare for them due to them being wrongly sexed. :censored:

I obviously don't mind doing this for my buns as I love them both to bits but another person may well have given up leading to abandoned buns or worse them being housed together and killing each other!

I am writing head office a letter of complaint about their staff's lack of knowledge. In future I would always go to a rescue for buns but I went in and fell in love with my 2 so what could I do?

Last edited:
I totally agree! I got my 2 from P@H and after thinking I had bought a boy and a girl I have ended up with 2 boys who don't get on! I am disgusted because I have had so much expense and trouble with organising the best welfare for them due to them being wrongly sexed. :censored:

I obviously don't mind doing this for my buns as I love them both to bits but another person may well have given up leading to abandoned buns or worse them being housed together and killing each other!

I am writing head office a letter of complaint about their staff's lack of knowledge. In future I would always go to a rescue for buns but I went in and fell in love with my 2 so what could I do?

I hope your letter helps even just a bit. I know what you mean you can't help once you fall in love thats it!! xx

The staff they employ there really get my goat!!!!!!

I was turned down there for being 'overqualified' having an animal biology degree as they seem to prefer morons that don't give a :censored:!!

Poor bun! I hope he/she :roll: finds a great home soon :(

I got denied a job in there because I was under qualified...Next time I went back in to my current local one there was a kid of no more than 16, grease dripping off his pizza face. I asked him for some info on something and his reply was 'i dunno' and then he slouched off. I also saw this very same guy picking rats up by their tails :censored:
I felt like :censored: after that

Back