• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY RUN - West Midlands - Chelmsford, Essex

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Hiya

Just in case anyone needs a bunny run....

Ill be travelling from Walsall, West Midlands down to Chelmsford, Essex this Sunday 6 September 2009.

Just let me know!
x

Haha, whats it like round there? ill have nothing to do and be on my own after 4 everyday so i need somewhere to go and shop and amuse myself for a few hours :lol:

When are you returning as we need to collect 2 rabbits from Essex and bring them back to around junc 12 of the M1 ?

Hi Liz

I will be returning on the Friday 11th September, i will leave Essex around late morning, early lunch.

Any good?

xx

I was hoping to get them here this weekend, plus Steve will be at work on a friday so will have no car to meet you, thanks though:wave:

It's very close to the town centre :wave:
Have you got a car?
Liz is this for Pickle and Thumper?
I might be able to bring them down to mine if Princess Pinky can get them to you?

It's very close to the town centre :wave:
Have you got a car?
Liz is this for Pickle and Thumper?
I might be able to bring them down to mine if Princess Pinky can get them to you?

Yes i will be driving down, just gets boring being away from home on my own :cry:

Im quite flexible really.. On the Sunday when i go down, it does nto really matter what time i leave West Mids to get there, its on the way back as i have to work a few hours in the morning..

Im quite easy to be honest, just let me know if you need me, its no problem :wave:

You can come and visit the baby bunnies I'm fostering and of course my Famous Five!
I am about a 15 minute drive from you :)

You can come and visit the baby bunnies I'm fostering and of course my Famous Five!
I am about a 15 minute drive from you :)

Aww that would be brilliant! I would like that... All company millage too, so i would get paid to visit you :oops: :lol: keep that shhh though :lol:

I would love to meet Spider too! :oops: :lol:

ETA - Plus you can get me over my fear of the polish LMAO :lol:

Back