• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Offer - Staffs to Bornemouth :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
We are traveling down to Bornemouth this coming Monday 7th September, and will be travelling back home on Friday 11th September.

If any bunny needs a lift on the way please contact us.... dont know how im going to survive without bunnies for the week :shock: :lol: xXx

me an eric could do with a break - does that count?:D we'd be no bother becky (well, i wouldn't - i'd just sleep. can't speak for eric tho:roll:).

:lol::lol: Bless ya hun!! I could squeeze you in the suitcase... im sure you'd be better company thank the OH!! :lol: xXx

I'm going away next week and i'm going to miss Jose so much :( I just hope my mom looks after her properly, i'm a proper worrier :(

I'm going away next week and i'm going to miss Jose so much :( I just hope my mom looks after her properly, i'm a proper worrier :(

Awwh where u off too? My buns are off to Jo at the Bunnery, Ronnie loved it there last time he went, infact he didnt want to come home :shock:

Awwh where u off too? My buns are off to Jo at the Bunnery, Ronnie loved it there last time he went, infact he didnt want to come home :shock:

We're going to Butlins Minehead on a sun holiday out of of the sun paper lol. Bargain! :D

My mom keeps saying "I have had a rabbit before you know!" - yes she had a rabbit years ago who was completely different to Jose - Bugsy behaved herself for a start! lol. I think its going to be a bit of a shock for my mom! :?

I'm going round on sunday to bunny proof the living room cos that where Jose will be living for the next week :D

We're going to Butlins Minehead on a sun holiday out of of the sun paper lol. Bargain! :D

My mom keeps saying "I have had a rabbit before you know!" - yes she had a rabbit years ago who was completely different to Jose - Bugsy behaved herself for a start! lol. I think its going to be a bit of a shock for my mom! :?

I'm going round on sunday to bunny proof the living room cos that where Jose will be living for the next week :D

relax:wave: i was a nightmare on here when i was due to go away. eric went to my sister's for a week (she'd had a rabbit - 30 yrs ago:lol:) but in all honesty, he got thoroughly spoilt and really enjoyed himself (so did my sis and bro-law - they were upset when i went to fetch him back:roll:). only problem was, he learnt lots of new 'tricks' during the week i was away:roll:

relax:wave: i was a nightmare on here when i was due to go away. eric went to my sister's for a week (she'd had a rabbit - 30 yrs ago:lol:) but in all honesty, he got thoroughly spoilt and really enjoyed himself (so did my sis and bro-law - they were upset when i went to fetch him back:roll:). only problem was, he learnt lots of new 'tricks' during the week i was away:roll:

this is what im worried about - jose being "spoiled" - im going to write my mom list of what she eats, how much of it that she eats, and at what time she eats it! lol. I can see my mom just wanting to feed her allsorts lol

I'm also worried about how they're going to put her back in her nic set up - she's a nightmare to pick up and she hates being handled. Most nights me and the OH have to sit on the floor and try to catch her that way! My mom and dad will not be able to get up once they're on the floor lol

this is what im worried about - jose being "spoiled" - im going to write my mom list of what she eats, how much of it that she eats, and at what time she eats it! lol. I can see my mom just wanting to feed her allsorts lol

I'm also worried about how they're going to put her back in her nic set up - she's a nightmare to pick up and she hates being handled. Most nights me and the OH have to sit on the floor and try to catch her that way! My mom and dad will not be able to get up once they're on the floor lol

they'll manage (buy em some deep heat to rub on their knees:D). i did take written instruction or eric's food and daily routine and casually said that as he was young, i'd hate for them to think of something being a 'treat' when it could do more harm than good -even kill him... i then gave the vets details 'just in case'........ eric's diet was stuck to perfectly:lol:

Back