• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi has ANOTHER new bed :p

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I made Rimmi another new bed today after getting a box full of hay and food....

Its really big.... made this one because OH seems to be giving over and Rimmi may not be alone for too much longer.... (well, 6 weeks after his op, which he'll be having in a fortnight)

He he he.... have my eye on a lickle bunny that has been on here, hopefully all goes well and Rimmi will have someone to snuggle with in the colder weather and someone to play with while I go to lectures!

Heres his new bed.... the one he is in

102_0980.jpg

*maybe* little Jingles, from the 7 dwarfs... :p My OH likes the look of her, even though I kinda wanted a sooty fawn lop but I like her too and they are the same breed...and similar age...

Rimmi is actually doing binkies IN his new bed, LOL!! :lol:

*maybe* little Jingles, from the 7 dwarfs... :p My OH likes the look of her, even though I kinda wanted a sooty fawn lop but I like her too and they are the same breed...and similar age...

Rimmi is actually doing binkies IN his new bed, LOL!! :lol:

hehe I'm trying to think of a sooty fawn lop :love: If you want a trio I potentially have one I could point you too ;) :love::love: I'm gonna pop down to Alice's today and have a looksie :lol::love:

I personally would have millions and trillions (slight exaggeration) of bunnies. :D

I love bunnies :love::love::love:

How much bigger would a mini/dwarf lop be compared to a nethie (Rimmi)

And whats the differance between a dwarf lop and a mini lop?

THANKS!! :)

(ps, I put some bunny teddies in Rimmis new huge bed last night because we were watching most haunted.... oooohhhh scary :lol:)

Back