• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new arrival- back from vets..page 3

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this lovely boy was handed in today because it looks like he might have ongoing dental problems. he had to have his molars rasped in june and when they took him to vets yesturday were told his mouth was very sore from spurs again :cry: they didn't want to have to keep paying out for ongoing treatment so he has come to us. hes now booked in tomorrow for them sorting.

pigs006-1.jpg

pigs007-1.jpg

Last edited:
poor little squishlet :( Imagine sending a friend away cos you didn't want to pay to keep them healthy :( :(

He is stunning colour though, I hope you've thought of a traditionally ridiculous name for him ;)

OMG he is stunning:love::love:

Its nice to know that people out there think you have a never ending supply of cash to pick up the vet bill when they can't afford it. :? At least giving him to you was better than the alternative :(

He's scrumptious and like a caramel version of our Noah. Bet he's gonna give you all a washy face too!

ok. he has come to us with his origal name of fudge which we have already had but need to keep it simular as vet details are being transferd but we thought we would just change it slightly to make it a bit more interesting. angie is comming up with lots of silly ones :roll: like fudge mcflurry :roll: anyone else with any ideas. ( not too silly please hes at mine and i'm taking to vets :?)

Back