• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie just had

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
another fit on the floor :shock: :? she lay down flat in front of mowgli, and was sleeping, dreaming, mowgli sat his foot on her eye, she moved when i said her name quitely then she tried to get up but just started kicking out in all weird movements, i grabbed her and held her close to me, her heart is going like mad, she seems ok now, been licking me and now grooming herself - its odd :?

last time she had one was when she had vhd vaccine, she was frightened and wore herself out running around house trying to hide then she just went down

i mentioned it last time after the vhd, we put it down to her being very frightened as her heart rate had gone very high, but don't know now :?

im glad she seems better sis :) i think maybe she still thinks shes a young spring chicken and can run as much as she did when a baby but now she gets tired sooner, im glad you were there to see to her straight away :) hope mogs is ok too

cas

It might not be a fit if she was responding to you. Does she have mobility problems? They sometimes thrash about in an attempt to stand up if the hind legs aren't working properly. If it's a seizure, her eyes will flicker or roll back in her head.

Sending vibes to Rosie xx

Back