• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where went my thread???

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
Entitled 'Anyone in Bradford'?

I mentioned an ebay auction. I didn't link to it; I didn't c&P the thread title. I simply mentioned that someone was selling a three month old rabbit on there with hutches etc because the 2 year old they got it for lost interest.

Are we not allowed to draw attention to pets potentially going to bad homes?

I'll say no more about it.
:censored:

Entitled 'Anyone in Bradford'?

I mentioned an ebay auction. I didn't link to it; I didn't c&P the thread title. I simply mentioned that someone was selling a three month old rabbit on there with hutches etc because the 2 year old they got it for lost interest.

Are we not allowed to draw attention to pets potentially going to bad homes?

I'll say no more about it.
:censored:

That's strange :? It's not even on the second page or anything
Check the rules, see if you did something wrong

You broked the rules:shock:;)

At one time, we were posting a lot of threads about buns needing homes - either on free ads or ebay, & it put rescues under a lot of pressure (more than usual!) to take them

Best thing to do - is report to Ebay (cos against rules) & message the seller with a list of local Rescues they could contact & the dangers of putting buns on ebay:D Just be polite - cos often it's pure ignorance on the seller's part - & a nice email generally gets better results - I've only once had a nasty reply (free ad war ensued!!:oops::lol:), most have thanked me for the info:D

Aha! So it was you! ;)

Yes - good idea I will email the seller. But, honestly - getting a rabbit for a 2 year old?? I still can't get over it.

Aha! So it was you! ;)

Yes - good idea I will email the seller. But, honestly - getting a rabbit for a 2 year old?? I still can't get over it.

Even with my secret aspirations to be a mod - no it wasn't:lol:

I can't report. I need the excitement when all hell breaks loose:oops::lol:

WEll, anyway. I emailed the seller to warn him about ebay's rules and also mentioned the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford.

He was very thankful and said he'd remove the listing and contact them!
Hooray :)

Back