• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lildebs

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone:wave:
I've stumbled across the forum whilst looking on rabbit re-home.
I've been searching for a companion for Bella my dwarf lop age 7mnth..and I finally found a lil chap I would love to rehome from Animal Lifeline in Surry, I've emailed them about him so I don't know how anything works..but spoken with Bunnyhops in bolton..believe he can be taken there for bonding...don't know about the bunny run yet though :roll: and subject to approval that is ....wish me luck please I really want him:love:
Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the RU:wave: I hope everything works out for your new bunny, I am sure we can arrange a bunny run on the forum if you need it.

I look forward to seeing some piccies soon!

Alison
x

Hi
What is the usual proceedure? Will the rescue respond to me? then what usually happens??
Would rather rescue than buy from pet storeor from breeder, but there are no min-lops anywhere near me:? ..but my heart is set....he's called Mango :D

Hi
What is the usual proceedure? Will the rescue respond to me? then what usually happens??
Would rather rescue than buy from pet storeor from breeder, but there are no min-lops anywhere near me:? ..but my heart is set....he's called Mango :D

hi welcome to the forum i have foud it very usefull, to get a profile pic do to edit your details and then Edit Avatar that will then ask you to put in a code / link if you have a photo bucket you can use them pic's as they will give you the code if not, i wud get a photobucket its free and you can upload all your pic's there. hope that helps :)

Back