• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Photos of Buns

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Looking through some photos of me and my buns and this one of Pickle makes me laugh :lol: Looks like Pickle is saying: "Oi hoomin, what'chu doing near my nom noms?"
Simple3-1.jpg

Share yours!

Last edited:
Fab pictures :D Especially the Ghostie one :love:

I'm loving the green hay too ... shame you don't live in hay stealing distance ;) :lol:

i love your photos. the hay looks really green, why is it so green? I got some from a farm but it only maybe has a very slight green tinge. My bunny has been eating it but not loads like i thought she would?

I lurve this one of my 4 piggies :love::love: They were on the sofa with me one evening and I left them to a minute and came back to find them all snuggled inside a fleece :lol::lol:

DSC02214.jpg

Twirl-Crunchie-Caramel-Toffee

Its cute how they have arranged themselves head to toe :love::love:

ETA: Just noticed its a thread of funny buns :oops: These are my 4 buns in disguise ;)

I lurve this one of my 4 piggies :love::love: They were on the sofa with me one evening and I left them to a minute and came back to find them all snuggled inside a fleece :lol::lol:

Awww! Such a cute pile of piggies!:love:

BTW my o/h wants to piggie nap your Toffee - it's the cute pic in your signature that's attracting him!:roll::lol:

Bottom! (James)

147_2847.jpg

Santa! (Hazel-Rah)

hay012.jpg

Woof!
hazeloscar120.jpg

Aussie (Wow look at the moult :shock::lol:)
ha-elrahaussie003.jpg

nuhaz.jpg

On his blog :D

hhhhhaaa.jpg

Back