• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biggest Bond

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Hi All

Just wondering what the biggest bond thats been done is?

Jose lives in a bunny room by herself atm (we're getting her a friend once she's been spayed in October) but just wondering how many friends she could have if we decided to get more than 2 buns? The room's about 8ft by 10ft ish

She looks so small in the room by herself, cant wait till she has a husbun to play with :D

Chloe has a bonded group of 14... i think :) They are all so sweet :love:

Jose has a life of luxuary by the sounds of it :love: xXx

I would have no more than a group of 4 in a bunny room purely because of the poops and mess, lol! I have 2 in mine now and it takes ages keeping the room straight with them, lol! Bertie didn't disturb a thing but once teamed with naughty Wilm she's into everything too :)

I would have no more than a group of 4 in a bunny room purely because of the poops and mess, lol! I have 2 in mine now and it takes ages keeping the room straight with them, lol! Bertie didn't disturb a thing but once teamed with naughty Wilm she's into everything too :)

Quite right .. the poop and wees lol. I am battling to get rid of the waste! It takes up my green bin every 2nd week and no where to put the garden refuge :? .. Often wonder what all you lot do with ur bunnies old hay and wood chips which is full of wee and poo? :)

Mummy of a group of 5 here (and getting them into the group was hard enough :lol:)
I seperate my bunny waste: newspapers in a bin liner in the green bin, Straw and paper based litter with the poopys go into the garden bin! :D:wave:

Back