• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay !!!! :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Daisy has learnt how to use the bunny flap.... all by herself :love::love: hoping Ben copies her now :D:D

Sorry... random yay for the night :lol::lol:

Thats fab!! Ronnie and Lola have been in their shed for about 3 months now and still cant use the dog flap! :lol: I must have thick bunnies :lol: xXx

Thats fab!! Ronnie and Lola have been in their shed for about 3 months now and still cant use the dog flap! :lol: I must have thick bunnies :lol: xXx

they're not thick becky, just very clever cos they know that if they don't use it, mummy will come out to help them and give even more fuss:lol:

Aww I remember teaching mine when they were babies. It was so cute!! I put something yummy out there and gave them a sneaky peak... Bubbles soon worked it out and everyone else followed!! :love:

I 'taught' my buns to use a cat flap by propping it open for a few days, so that they knew it was a doorway to the outside. After a while I took away the prop and the buns started pushing it open themselves.

Back