• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Anyone with a black bun!

Rachie

Mama Doe
How do you get a good picture of them!?

Oliver and wifey bun Ebbie have been extra cute the last couple of days but everytime I take a picture its a case of 'aw, look how nice Oliver looks laid next to that black blob'

She's so pretty and I want to show her off! :oops:

Put them infront of a light background?
Sorry i dont know as i dont have a black bun
Hope you find out soon! :wave:

put them infront of something light, use daylight instead of indoor light if possible. and have a good camera! i have an SLR and i get great shots of my black girly!

i know what you meen i think close ups help like this

smokey
Mypics273-1.jpg

x

I managed to retrieve my camera which takes better pictures than my phone. Will take some sneaky pictures!

They are terrible! I can never get a good one of Rhubarb. I tried to get one of him on Crumbles run but it looks like he isn't even there!

DSCF5557.jpg

DSCF5555.jpg

I know - it's so hard to get a good pic of Monty! To be honest I think natural daylight and a good (preferably SLR) camera are a necessity (we borrow my OH's dad's camera :oops:).

Managed to get this one of Monty inside but he is very shiny and seems to reflect the sunlight...

IMG_0976.jpg

This is another indoor pic (of his back-side :lol: ), the cage is next to some double doors so flooded with light....

DSCI0058.jpg

And this is one taken outside...

DSCI00422.jpg

None of these are particularly great photos cos Monty seems to know whenI want to take his picture and scarpers! :lol::lol::lol:

i just take my flash off and make sure i have the correct setting for inside the house or outside
theo
P1000688.jpg

teddy
P1000629.jpg

P1000516.jpg

i just play around with all the different settings. you could try black and white too.

Back