• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It looks strange....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
seeing the shed without my gorgeous Peanut in it, and it feels strange making a photo thread without him in it too. But here they are...

mixed057.jpg

mixed060.jpg

"So i now live with my wifey and my mummy...this is going to be interesting!"

mixed062.jpg

she still loves cuddles from mummy!

mixed072.jpg

hahahaha look at domino all relaxed!

mixed077.jpg

all together :)

mixed080.jpg

mixed083.jpg

dinner time!

mixed087.jpg

"Mummy, why cant i get up there like before?"
mixed086.jpg

two reasons, i dont want to give you too much space and i dont want anyone left out and..its full of new things for you guys!

mixed089.jpg

Its a beautiful sight. it wasnt what i wanted, and its not how it was meant to be. But at least now my three babies can share the shed.

Peanuts door has closed. But, this has opened a new one. they are together, and i hope they will be happy.

:)

Glad the bonding is going well, i hope it continues too.
They look like a happy little family :love:
The wife.. The husbun and the mum :love:

Great to see them all together

They look really good together and I am sure Peanut is pleased that Jelly has found some new friends and is happy.

Awww they do look lovely together, is Jelly behaving herself now? And how does Pebbles feel about living with her mother-in-law?? :shock::shock:

I'm sure they all know Peanut is still with them :)

Awww they do look lovely together, is Jelly behaving herself now? And how does Pebbles feel about living with her mother-in-law?? :shock::shock:

I'm sure they all know Peanut is still with them :)

lol i dont know, i think domino isnt too impressed!

Domino i moved out aggges ago, why do i have to live with my mum again?
pebbles you're telling me, she keeps telling me she wants gran-bunnies, and i told her, we do it and do it but we never gets babies!
Domino well of course we dont, we been snipped dear!
pebbles well yes..
Jelly ive invited YOU to live under MY roof, this is my shed you know...so you will respect me, yes?
Domino yes mummmm
jelly now let me clean your ears! pebbles doesnt do it right!

even this has set me off crying again. :cry: your gorgeous peanut will be with them in spirit. the shed looks fantastic too. x

Awww you must be so relived! At least when you go back to uni you know they are all together and happy :love:

yeh exactly! I made them a bowl of yummies like carrot tops, mint, and pampered piggies herbs and pebbles kept eating some then grooming jelly, then eating some...then grooming jelly..as if to say "please let me eat, i love you, please let me eat these yummies!!" it was so funny!

yeh exactly! I made them a bowl of yummies like carrot tops, mint, and pampered piggies herbs and pebbles kept eating some then grooming jelly, then eating some...then grooming jelly..as if to say "please let me eat, i love you, please let me eat these yummies!!" it was so funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back