• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis - Walsall RSPCA

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Otis

loganbindimurphyotis104.jpg

Otis is a 2 year old, male coronet, he is black and white in colour and will be neutured on Monday. He came into care as a change in work commitments meant his owners could no longer care for him properly and give the time and love he deserves.

loganbindimurphyotis100.jpg

loganbindimurphyotis126.jpg

Otis care into care in abit of a mess, his nails were overgrown, his ears were filthy and his fur was very matted, he also had a sore eye. However after a good brushing and a trim he now looks much happier and very handsome. Because of his long coat Otis will need daily grooming.

loganbindimurphyotis131.jpg

Due to a lack of handling Otis is wary of people, and will hide when he sees you, he loves to be outside in the run and like most pigs he loves his food. I'm sure that it won't take Otis long to gain in confidence and learn that people are really friends and not something to be afraid of.

loganbindimurphyotis132.jpg

Otis will need to be rehomed six weeks after he is neutured with a female or group of female piggies.

loganbindimurphyotis101.jpg

lynne dont tell me that some of ours have a bohemin look about them :oops: or an hairstyle that matches there personality WILD x

:shock: male version of my jelly pig:D he looks a bit smarter tho - she has an annoying habit of burying herself under a mountain of hay as soon as i've groomed her:roll:

hope he finds a home soon.

Back