• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little white rabbit!

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
i went to the pride in manchester this weekend..on sunday why we were out shopping we stopped to listen to a guy singing..and right there at the side of him was a guy with a white lop eared bunny.omg it was so dirty he did have a carrot and a bag of food but how cruel...no hay or water in sight.i chose tact over ranting.
so i had to go and have a cuddle, i just told him the bunny needed some water and hay and that it was possibly very stressful for the rabbit in such a crowded noisy situation..
not sure if he took it on board but when we went by 15 minutes later after a coffee he wasnt there!

the poor thing. :( there must be someone who can persuade him to give the bunny up.

he wouldnt give it up..he clearly loved it but tbh i dont think he was quite with it! the bun didnt seem that old either maybe a few months...i havnt been able to stop thinking about it all weekend.

he wouldnt give it up..he clearly loved it but tbh i dont think he was quite with it! the bun didnt seem that old either maybe a few months...i havnt been able to stop thinking about it all weekend.

i know what you mean, i've been thinking about it alot too, since the other thread about it. :cry:

On Saturday I came across a middle-aged chap in a charity shop in Cleckheaton. He had a mini-rex which he was carrying about with him. He was clearly a breeder as he told me he was planning to try to develop a black and tan mini-rex.

I feel so sorry for this bun, but depending on this mans state, who knows what he will do if you take away the rabbit :shock:

And regarding the breeder, why would carrying round a mini rex help him to develop the black and tan :?

Back