• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

undecided and confused!!

naynay

Young Bun
if you've been following my threads you maight think that I dont know what i am doing!! So I really missed my 2 buns when at last i let them sleep in the shed and amd now thinking of bringing them back indoors until maybe spring. They came in this morning and run around the kitchen even unsupervised and they seem quite safe.

i have a Ferplast cage from P@ h but it's too big to keep in the kitchen, which is what i would like..so my question is..do they need such a cage or could they sleep in a pet cosy thingy I've seen in various shops..with a blanket to snuggle into.?

they have litter trays in 2 corners with hay in and can scamper around or not as they please. The idea would be that i didnt have to lock them into such an enclosed cage at night and have the living room smelling a bit too????:love:

Back