• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone!

Kyle

Young Bun
I'm Louise from South Yorkshire and just stumbled across this site and thought i'd join to chat with other bunny lovers.
Heres my story:
I had a grey French Lop rabbit (in my sig) named Kyle. He was 7 years old and just died yesterday so i'm still really upset and just can't stop crying:( He was funny, cute, sometimes stubborn and a sun lover.
Hopefully I will get another rabbit but right now it's just too soon.

Look forward to posting in the forum x

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss! I bet he was a well loved bun! (ps...are you sure he was a Frenchie? He doesn't look like he has the right head shape.)

He is a beautiful bun! What do you think you will do next?

Thanks everyone!:) Teddy's_mummy I bought Kyle from Pets At Home and they told me he was a French Lop. What do you think he was? I'm thinking about getting another rabbit because my life just isn't the same without one. I might get a female rabbit this time just not sure where from.

He looks like a dwarf, but could have some Frenchie in him. Frenchies usually have far larger, stockier heads. He was certainly a stunner!

I'd get another bun from either a rescue or a hobbyist breeder. Good luck!

Back