• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster buns being naughty

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
KRIS!! Your bunnies are being such a pain today, they are gonna get made into earmuffs if they're not careful!! So far they have: stuck their noses through Beau's cage to make him growl, pulled a baracade out the way so they could hide under my desk, tipped the bin over and pulled all the paper out (tiny Jingles dragging a piece of A4 around was really cute though), stolen a plastic pocket and had a good nibble. May not seem like much - they've been out less than 5 minutes!

They are now shut back in their cage and are making SUCH a racket in protest!

:lol: you must have one heck of a placid bun if you think the foster girls are naughty! (or maybe i have a naughty bunny?:?)

:lol: you must have one heck of a placid bun if you think the foster girls are naughty! (or maybe i have a naughty bunny?:?)

I do! Beau is such a good boy :love: just grumpy! bare in mind thought that those were just the things they did in the first five mins out the cage. They have also stolen Beau's food through his bars, both veg and hay, chewed my favourite flip-flops, Jingles got wedged in a tiny gap under the bed, took ages to get her out..

...and most delightfully, we wake up every morning to their very own brand of coco-pops - they insist on pooing in their water bowl :mrgreen:

Back