• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy & Ben - outside now .... added pics

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I put Daisy and Ben in their new pad this afternoon, thought as the weather was mild it would be a good time. No pics yet as its a work in progress... (update-addedsome anyway!)

I made a pen in the garage, have left the bunny flap to the run closed for tonight - not sure they have sussed it yet anyway :?

Do you think they will be ok? They are used to my living room.... they have an area about 4ft x 7ft - I put an old rug in there and loads of hay and all their toys and tents and things???

There is also a 4ft x 2ft two tier hutch on legs in there - have not allowed access to this yet as I want to build some sort of step up rather than ramps for safety.

Are they ok in there do you think??? They have had dinner out there and are munching on hay etc.....

Aw gawd.... I'm fretting !!!

Last edited:
ok decided to add pics as post doesn't mean much otherwise :lol:

Its rough and ready at the moment but didn't want to waste the opportunity of the mild weather...

CIMG2388.jpg

CIMG2393.jpg

Daisy pulling a face...
CIMG2402.jpg

He doesn't seem bothered...
CIMG2401.jpg

...and just cos its cute...
CIMG2399.jpg

It's brilliant, Julia, of course they will be happy :D

And no more rabbits eating your sofa either! ;)

Back