• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groups of 4 - I need housing pics!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
After hours of discussion o/h has said no to any more buns. But we would really, really like to bond our 2 pairs together and have a wendy house and run set up for them.

We will not be doing this until the spring so we have loads of time to plan but I would like to pics of this sort of set up for 4 buns.

So, lots of piccys please!:)

I have (had now!!) a group of 4 in a shed!
I have 2nd layer in there with a ramp so they can come up to the same level as the window and look out! :D lookng to get my 2nd layer extended to the back part of the shed! :D
P240409_1715.jpg

My friends neighbour has an aivary attatched to a shed. When you look out of the window you can only see the top though, and there aren't birds in it.

Maybe bunnies :) :lol:

Mine was set up for four although there is only three in there at the moment.
ShedRun.jpg
Shed1.jpg

They can access the run via a cat flap so they have access to the run at all times but I can lock the cat flap if I wanted to. I have used adhesive tiles on the floor so it is easy to keep clean. There are built in shelves in the shed for food, bedding, etc. so everything bunny is stored in the shed.
ShedCatflap.jpg
There are a couple of hutches in there so I can separate off a bun if required, but the hutches are usually left open. There are a couple of litter trays and I use a hanging basket on a hook as a hay rack.
ShedInside2.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I have loads of ideas now. I will definately be putting a cat flap in and some shelves. Its going to be a long wait till the spring!

Back