• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tail wiggling

:lol: aw thats brilliant. i had read about it before but never thought i'd see one. at first i was like :shock: then i was like :D lol

Bella did something like that right before she decided to wee/spray all over me! :oops: Watch out next time I say :lol:
Seriously..I think I may need to call the vets about her spay soon :shock:

Eddison tail wags when he's annoyed with me. If I approach him and he wants to be left alone, he skitters off and wags his tail at me!

But he'll also do it right before a binky. :)

Beemer wiggles his tail almost every morning when we take in his breakfast SS ... and whenever he sees the hay bag ... and whenever he gets into the downstairs cloakroom ...!! :lol: For him it's definitely an excitement thing and is generally accompanied by little hums of excitement! :D

Firefly usually wiggles his tail whenever he's planning to hump something, if he looks at Batbunny and his tail wiggles, he'll be humping him seconds later, same with my shoes. I was rather afraid when he was wiggling his tail whilst staring at my shoes... whilst I was wearing them.

Enya my bride bun would twitch her tail if i told her off but i've never seen either Pierre or Kyi wag or twitch thairs...:?

Back