• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige on being horrible

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Sometime Beige is horrible to his sister Big. He chases her around the condo run if she talks to other bunnies while they are free ranging. And he also chases her around the grass when they are free ranging too.

Big: Sometimes Beige you are horrible
Beige: Yes I am
Big: On a scale of 1 to 10 how horrible would you say you are?
Beige: 11
Big: Sometimes you chase me round and try to nip my bum and pull my fur out
Beige: Yes I do
Big: Well that’s not very nice is it?
Beige: No it’s horrible
Big: Yes it is
Beige: If I was a vegetable I’d be an aubergine
Big: Why an aubergine?
Beige: Because aubergines are horrible
Big: What would you be if you were an insect?
Beige: A big fat slug, one that ate people’s pot plants
Big: If you were a doll would you be Chucky?
Beige: No I would never be a doll. Dolls are for girls
Big: If I was a doll I’d be a Barbie, if I was a flower I’ be a Daisy
Beige: If I was a plant I’d be a Japanese Knotweed.
Big: Why
Beige: Because It forms tall thickets with a dense leaf canopy that exclude other plants even bracken and in the autumn the fallen leaves decompose slowly forming an impenetrable mulch that prevents anything else germinating
Big: Beige you are so clever
Beige: Yes clever and horrible

Last edited:
arthur: beige.... dont be nasty but you can be dominant... iv learnt thats ok... i have a pile of bricks i sit ontop of and then i get dora to sit at the bottem like my servant then when i have enough i get down and make her groom me...

dora: he thinks he is dominant but when it comes to dinners i get first pick or everything....

arthur: but i is a gentlebun that is why...

dora: not when you go a humping!

arthur: but i only do that sometimes these days.... mum says im loverly now not the humpy goblin i used to be! :)

dora: morale is beige boys can be horrible but girls get what they want! x

Aww Big and Beige you sound just like Leo and Lila! Leo chases Lila round and tries to bite her bottom if she says Hi to another bun and every single time Mummy comes with food! I think its a brother/sister thing!:roll::lol:

Pfffft....the post man wont be a happy bunny....Beige will probably try and hump him!!!!!!!:lol::lol:
Beige...you are so very naughty....but just so adorably naughty!!!!xxxx:love:

Daisy: ooh there is something rather attractive about norty handsome boy bunnies :love: I dont know why I likes them so much? Beige you can nip my bum any day :love:

Dudley: Hmm me thinks norty bunnies are attracted to other norty bunnies!!!

Daisy: I doesnt know what you mean 'I' is a good girl.

Dudley: Thats not what mummy said when you kept humpings me AND munched through the wire to her homedics massage chair yesterday!!

Big: I agree Dudley, Naughty bunnies are attracted to other naughty bunnies, that's why Beige likes Lola.

Back