• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi the destroyer

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
It was quite a nice day today, the sun was out, and because we dont have a garden, the OH and I decided to go to the park to let Rimmi have a play on the grass and rumage in the flowers. (dont worry - no dogs are allowed off the lead and Rimmi was on his harness)

Anyways, here are some pics of the little boy having lots of fun.... he enjoyed digging up the flower beds.... I hope we dont get into trouble for that!!

IMG00142-20090831-1543.jpg

IMG00143-20090831-1543.jpg

IMG00144-20090831-1544.jpg

IMG00145-20090831-1549.jpg

IMG00146-20090831-1551.jpg

IMG00147-20090831-1551.jpg

IMG00151-20090831-1615.jpg

IMG00149-20090831-1553.jpg

Awwww....soooo adorable!

Timmy is about the same size as Rimmi (looking at the pics) and we don't have a garden either. We have a communal garden space and were thinking of getting a harness for him and letting him have a run around. Was just worried about the harness coming loose or him being scared as he's never really been outside before! Rimmi looks like he enjoyed himself though :D:love:

Awwww....soooo adorable!

Timmy is about the same size as Rimmi (looking at the pics) and we don't have a garden either. We have a communal garden space and were thinking of getting a harness for him and letting him have a run around. Was just worried about the harness coming loose or him being scared as he's never really been outside before! Rimmi looks like he enjoyed himself though :D:love:

Rimmi ges a lot of use of his harness... I take him to the cricket pitch with me when myOH is playing..... he loves playing in the long grass... hes never tried to 'escape' the harness, the only thing I have to keep an eye on is the lead going around his back legs but its easy.

Dont get the string ones though... they dont look comfy and I'd be worries about choking the bun!

Good luck :D

Oh bless him he looks so brave on his harness, not scared at all.

Rabswood

Yeah, hes really used to people and noise.... we live above a shop in Cheltenham high street.... plus his 'sessions' at the cricket club mean he is quite relaxed out and about... although I must add... the gardens were nice and quiet today, no kids running around or anything.

Besides, he was far too busy making a new home in the flowers to be scared!

He he he,

I recommend the 'dwarf' sized ones on ebay, they're £5.... I would recommend you ask for a male colour though, the first one I recieved was PINK!! (I still have it... will prob put it to use when/if we get a girly)

Awwww!!!! Bunnies are ace when they're properly harness trained :D

I'd love to be able to take Dylan out, bt there's so many dogs round here he'll get eaten. He'll just go out in the garden anyway :)

Yeah, Ive been lucky with Rimmi, hes never had an issue with the harness and even stays still when I put it on him.

I take him to the park in a carrier though, I wouldnt want to walk through town with him as there are too many people (and we'd never make it there because everyone would want to stroke him)

Back