• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a mummy again...

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
To a 10 week old girly lionhead :D
She is an unwanted bunny after my parents friends decided after 2 weeks she was "to nippy" :roll: and that they would just let her go if nobody took her!
She is so gentle and SOOOOOOO fluffy ive had to trim the fur around her eyes so she could see!
Shes got a healing wound on ear with no idea how it was done, shes already with other 4 and there all mothering her :love::love::love:
Bunny is going to vets tommoro for a checkup while Fletcher and Holli get there vaccinations :D
Any name suggestions for a cutie gal? We were thinking Lola or Perdy!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: 'let her go'. People make me so mad!

Well done you though, we need piccies though, you know that, SHAME ON YOU!!

Shes the gentlist little thing ive ever met shes SO SO thin :shock: so when the vet weighs her tommoro i think its gunna be a case of getting a bit weight on her! Ive bought some junior food for her but the other 4 have taken a liking to it :shock::lol:

lola.jpg

Heres Miss frisky whiskers herself! Shes already in with my other 4 and loving being mothered by them all :lol:

OMG she is the spit of my teddy. she is adorable. well done for rescueing her. i usually just go with the first name that pops into my head. she is adorable. hope she checks out okay at the vets.

Well for the people who know me well on here :lol: i do have a charmed theme going, so dont know wether to go for something like Prue, or Paige? cant have Piper though :(

Awwww bless, How am I ever going to turn you into a fosterer for me if you keep filling all your bunny space! :p

Glad she has settled with your 4. I think you should keep the charmed theme going I like a good theme

Awwww bless, How am I ever going to turn you into a fosterer for me if you keep filling all your bunny space! :p

Glad she has settled with your 4. I think you should keep the charmed theme going I like a good theme

:lol::lol: theres still room at the inn! Still got my 2 very funny foster piggies and theres always space for my favorite fella matty and his mrs ;)
Really glad they all get on - they were all sitting watching her eat her pellets this morning!:shock:

Last edited:
Bunny is now named AVA! :D
Ava went to her very first vet appointment this morning along with Holli and Fletcher! The wound on her ear is healing apparently and nothing to worry about, the vet noticed how small she was and just advised plenty of hay,veggies and pellets to help her put a bit weight on :D
Holli and Fletcher were very brave but are now in a right huff with me :lol:

Back