• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'What do you mean daddy that I can't make a bed in your guitar case?!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah decided this morning that the inside of Mark's guitar case looked like a comfy bed & decided he would try it out for size :lol: That is until his daddy decided otherwise :roll:

Needless to say the black fur inside was covered in Noah's white fur when he'd finished :lol:

DSCF4005.jpg
DSCF4006.jpg

Noah decided this morning that the inside of Mark's guitar case looked like a comfy bed & decided he would try it out for size :lol: That is until his daddy decided otherwise :roll:

Needless to say the black fur inside was covered in Noah's white fur when he'd finished :lol:

As long as that's all it was covered in - lucky Artie didn't try it for size ;):lol::lol:

I can think of worse things for him to do with it than use it as a bed!!

White bunny on black fur....oh dear! Bunfortunately black bunny on anything black is bad too! (Who forgot to tell me that the under-coat is blue?!) He leaves black on a cream carpet and grey on anything black!!!
Noah is a little cutie!

Fortunately for Mark, Noah is litter trained ;) Otherwise there could have been a bit of a mess in the case :shock::lol:

Think he was trying to tell Mark to put his guitar away as he'd heard enough :lol:

Awww, it sounds like Daddy spoiled your fun, Noah - I think you should poo in it next time. ;):lol::lol:

Back