• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puddle and Elliot

Puddle and Elliot have been with us a year now. They said they would like to say hello to their foster mums in Walsall and tell them they are doing really well.:love::wave:

2009_081420090827_summer092-1.jpg

:love::love::love::love:
:wave: Tinks says: Hello brover and big sister :love: Nice to see you again.

Is that a recent picture - are they still both uppy eared? I *think* they will be the only family members with upright ears of that's the case. They are looking gorgeous.

Beautiful rabbits. Are they related to Phoebe and Tinkerbell?

Puddle and Smudge (Smudge now lives with x-Vic-x who fostered most of the family at some point) are the two older sisters who were 6 months when RSPCA took them.

Phoebe, Tinks and Elliot are littermates to the same parents as Puddle and Smudge, taken 'into care' at the same time. ... 5 rabbits soon became 15 (then 13 :cry:), I think you know the rest of the story.

It's so lovely knowing where all 5 of the original family members are. The only 2 of the next generation I know exactly where they are are Ivy with Kirsty and Pebble (Puddle's son) with Vicky. I know Sooty and Piko are much loved and spoilt and happy house rabbits (in Liverpool, I think) and Fidget and Polo went to the same home as each other. ... I'd so love to see updates on Fidget especially :love:

:DIt's fantastic to have had an update on all of the original "Walsall 5".:wave:

Back