• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgant Help Needed

myy rabbit is inits littleroom but i need to go out and he just wont go back in there hes not used to handling So i CANT PICK HIM UP THE cadge is in the same rooom and he just dosent go back in

Sorry Ifg In WORNG TOPIC

When I want my buns to go somewhere I try to herd them to the right place, as if I'm a sheepdog. Can't you do this? Try to block off areas so the only place he can go is where you want him.

I'd herd him! And if possible bunnyproof one room in your house so you don't have this trouble again...(probably not the advice you need right now when you're in a rush!!)

Could you tempt him with a carrot or treats?!

tempt with food, herd him in, throw a towel over and scoop up buny if quik and confidnet. try placing a washing basket over bun then picking up bunny. for future i agree bunny proofing the room is a good idea and then bunny can be free range whenever. x

Back