• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing theodore

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
picked him up today and he's a real sweety, was intending on bonding today but i'll be out two nights this week so won't be able to keep an eye on them so will start on friday night.
P1000687.jpg

P1000688.jpg

P1000689.jpg

P1000690.jpg

P1000691.jpg

P1000693.jpg

sorry not great piccies, he's a bit shy of me. he's certainly put ted in her place. everytime he comes over to see her she runs and hides, then when he goes into the cage she comes back out again. lol they just keep repeating this. must go out and check on them again.

lol yeah the girl at the rescue said his cheekiness was showing through. i love cheekie. went and checked on them there and him and ted are still doing the same thing, :lol: think ted is shy of him. :love:

lol yeah the girl at the rescue said his cheekiness was showing through. i love cheekie. went and checked on them there and him and ted are still doing the same thing, :lol: think ted is shy of him. :love:

When I had three single house bunnies Artie and Scratty would do that for hours (they lived in different rooms but I would bring Scratty down for a change of scenery). Very occasionally they would sniff noses through the divide but they were so funny going to look then running away. I always felt they were amicable though... so good luck with them getting on.

Hello:wave:
Sorry been off doing other things the last few days!

Theodore is adorable!! I can just see him with Ted:love::love:

Good luck with it all. Third time lucky!!!:):):)

cool so thats a good sign whats she's doing? thanks jayne, yeah hopefully third time lucky. :lol: fingers and toes crossed

Oh didnt realise you were getting another bunny!

Now that is a cheeky face if ever i saw one, what a gorgeous bun :love:

well i've just looked at theo's notes and he's only six months old and looking at his feet looks like he has some growing to do lol :lol: had him out for a run there in the hallway and he was flopping away. o and ted chin rubbed him through the bars. is that a good sign?

Back