• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New prospective bunny owner

me_and

New Kit
Hi,

I'm Adam, I've just signed up in the hope of getting some advice before getting my first (and second) bunny. I've been looking around the internet, but still have a few questions, so I thought I'd sign up here and ask in the forums. We're still waiting on permission from our landlord to have any pets, but once we have that, I'm really looking forward to having some new friends in our house!

:wave:
any questions then please do ask someone always has an answer or idea its great.
Have you spyed www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com yet its everything we have learnt along the way so far and esp if your looking for bun in house as ours are house buns.

Hi :D

I researched too, I think it's very important to know what you are taking on and the committment too. Also got my rescue buns off here too.

Rescue good, pet shop bad.

Rabswood

Back