• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

folding metal run/puppy pen?? Suggestions please!

amyhhh

Alpha Buck
Hi Everyone!
I'm trying to find a good open topped folding metal run / puppy pen type thing that i can use to add onto hector and honey's run and give them more space to run around when we are out in the garden with them (and until we get the whole garden properly rabbit proofed which it isn't yet). It can be open topped as it would be for supervised use only and doesn't have to be very high as they aren't the most athletic of bunnies ;). Ideally I want something with detachable panels (that we can reconfigure in different ways and pack away when not in use), and a total space of about 8ft by 4ft. Does anyone have any suggestions?
THANKS! :wave:
Amy

Thanks so much everyone for replying :wave: - i'll have a look at zooplus (can't get on their website at the moment for some reason) and canine concepts.

Back