• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fess Up - You Know You Tried It Once!

Have you ever tasted something that was just meant for your buns?

• Yes

Votes: 41 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters

sidereus7

Mama Doe
Tell the truth, people! (Although I've made this poll anonymous)

And for those brave enough, how did it taste? :lol:

naturals carrot shaped biscuit thingies - tasted like cardboard/cheap shredded wheat

excel pellets - much the same

metacam - got a tiny drop on my tongue when opening bottle with my teeth and it made my whole tongue go numb! I didnt get chance to see what it tasted like.

what have you eaten that prompted you to make this thread Sara? ;)

naturals carrot shaped biscuit thingies - tasted like cardboard/cheap shredded wheat

excel pellets - much the same

metacam - got a tiny drop on my tongue when opening bottle with my teeth and it made my whole tongue go numb! I didnt get chance to see what it tasted like.

what have you eaten that prompted you to make this thread Sara? ;)

N-Nothing... :roll:

Maybe some Metacam exploded in my face today...

And maybe I've eaten some timothy hay pellets to see what the heck my buns were getting so excited about! (blegh!) :oops:

I've never eaten anything that is rabbit food although I'm tempted to try dandelion leaves. They are supposed to taste as good as other salad leaves :)

I seen Jane hasn't been on this thread yet!:roll::lol:

I have tried a SS pellet and Science Recovery once:p Both taste as you would expect!

Baytril - extremely bitter. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Excel pellets - like cardboard as clutterydrawer said. :lol:

Excel mature: was disappointed I couldn't taste the cranberry
SS: kinda herby
Baytril: like earwax
Panacur: like nothing, dunno why they make so much fuss about it
Metacam: like the wee of a diabetic ferret!

Baytril- Bleurgh..........:mrgreen:

Metacam- Too sickly sweet for me

Septrin- Nice bouquet but again too sweet for my palate.

Panacur- Bland

Science Selective- can definately detect the aniseed undertones :)

Fibreplex- Bleurgh- gritty and oily :mrgreen:

Gripe Water- A bit sweet, probably an aquired taste

Ranitidine- Minty with a bitter after-taste. I quite like it which is just aswell as with my iffy guts I have to take alot of it

A caecotroph (by accident :oops:)-................Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew !! :mrgreen:

Baytril- Bleurgh..........:mrgreen:

Metacam- Too sickly sweet for me

Septrin- Nice bouquet but again too sweet for my palate.

Panacur- Bland

Science Selective- can definately detect the aniseed undertones :)

Fibreplex- Bleurgh- gritty and oily :mrgreen:

Gripe Water- A bit sweet, probably an aquired taste

Ranitidine- Minty with a bitter after-taste. I quite like it which is just aswell as with my iffy guts I have to take alot of it

A caecotroph (by accident :oops:)-................Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew !! :mrgreen:
i really hope the last one was by accident but how you managed it i will never know!!!!! yuck!

Nothing different from above, I don't mind metacam, baytril is yuk, actually prefer excel junior to SS, chocolate buttons for animals are yummy, flagyl (human abx) is yukky sweet with a bitter aftertaste but hey, Squirrel likes it which is a bonus! :)

I tried some of their Bunny Brunch once upon a time. Didn't really taste like anything even though it smells nice - I ended up spitting it out!

I have tried their pellets: Excel: Herby, A&P: Less herby :lol:
Baytril: very bitter, yurrrrk!
I constantly nibble on their hay and try all their treats too!
*Nom nom nom*

Boringly, no unless getting hay dust in my eyes counts. Excel does smell lovely, though.

If I still lived with my mum and stepdad, me and my stepdad would have tried Excel by now. We used to dare each other to try cat.dog biscuits and all sorts way back when. I recommend Bonios, Spillers Shapes and Winalot mixer, but I don't know how cats can eat Go Cat biscuits as they are not nice at all.

Boringly, no unless getting hay dust in my eyes counts. Excel does smell lovely, though.

If I still lived with my mum and stepdad, me and my stepdad would have tried Excel by now. We used to dare each other to try cat.dog biscuits and all sorts way back when. I recommend Bonios, Spillers Shapes and Winalot mixer, but I don't know how cats can eat Go Cat biscuits as they are not nice at all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back