• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy in the garden

martlou

Warren Veteran
Little Ted enjoying the sun, it seems to have bleached out the markings on his back

tedgarden2vsmall-1.jpg

:D:D

Beige: Snuggles are for girls, Toughen up little buck, a stint in the army is what you need.

Hmm, he's not always thrilled when he gets snugged I have to admit, I think he might have liked Auntie Tracey's snuggs more than ours:(, but maybe that's cos we try to force them on him, it's his own fault for being so snuggable :love:

Hmm, he's not always thrilled when he gets snugged I have to admit, I think he might have liked Auntie Tracey's snuggs more than ours:(, but maybe that's cos we try to force them on him, it's his own fault for being so snuggable :love:

awww i'm sure he loves your snuggles just as much as mine, its just that he doesn't like to look a wuss infront of rosie :)

Back