• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've had George 1 year today!

cazh

Warren Scout
It's been exactly a year since I collected my beautiful black bunny George from Lillian. Over this year he's become a really special bunny. He's still really tiny even though he's just over a year and two months. He loves being picked up for cuddles and will constantly come and jump on your lap for lots of face licks! :love: He's not been without his problems though, bless him. The little one has had teeth trouble, several stasis scares and most recently battled some painful sorehocks. He's very brave though and even though he has had a few health problems, he's battled on through them and seems to be much healthier and happier now. God knows how much i've spent on him (and his beautiful brother black jack) buying them the best hay, toys, food, cages/tunnles/outside playpens etc! He's worth it though as he truely is special, he's my little baby! :love: :love:

Here's George eating some of his new yummy hay
P8301502.jpg

P8301498.jpg

Cleaning his ears
P8301504-1.jpg

Thinking about whether to come out
P8301503.jpg

I completely forgot :oops:

Happy Gotcha Day to George :wave::love:

I remember when he was tiny and he had a little bald patch on his back.
Bless him, hope he is feeling better now.

He is quite shiney although not to the extent the pictures show - i can't take photos without flash which make him look super shiney!

I completely forgot :oops:

Happy Gotcha Day to George :wave::love:

I remember when he was tiny and he had a little bald patch on his back.
Bless him, hope he is feeling better now.

Oh yeah i forgot he was called patch, bless him. The patch cleared up and as we used to have a guineapig called Patch we decided to rename him. When we were in the car on the way back from your house my brother kept calling him different names and when he said George his little ears pricked up so we decided on that. He probably should have been called Patch though because he has little white flecks of fur all over his back!

He's feeling much better thanks! He says hello to his mum, dad, brother and sisters :wave:

Oh yeah i forgot he was called patch, bless him. The patch cleared up and as we used to have a guineapig called Patch we decided to rename him. When we were in the car on the way back from your house my brother kept calling him different names and when he said George his little ears pricked up so we decided on that. He probably should have been called Patch though because he has little white flecks of fur all over his back!

He's feeling much better thanks! He says hello to his mum, dad, brother and sisters :wave:

Awww :D he chose his own name! My Lillian did that, i was calling lots of names and when i said Lillian she stopped, i said it again and she ran over to me :)

George was the first of the plain blacks to be named as he was the only one who stood out with his bald patch :lol: I still can't tell his sisters Hilda and Betty apart without close inspection :lol: Im glad he's feeling better :D Hopefully he's over the worst of everything finally.

Back