• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive found albany pets on Ebay!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry I found it really exciting as I bought 2 of their hutches and runs and was really disappointed for other people out there as it is the onl place on ebay that does 5 ft doubles and 6ft doubles

5ftx6ftx29inch run here

6ft double here

They are trading under a new name, but the photos are exactly the same as the ones used before Christmas

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you but the link for the 6ft hutch is not actually a 6ft hutch, it is only 54 inches long which is only 4ft 6inches long and with an overall height of 34 inches it means each layer is only 17 inches high. I have used Albany pets in the past though for runs and they have been o.k even if customer service can leave a lot to be desired.

I have a run from Albany and wouldn't recommend them. The mesh on the run is only held in place with beading, rather than being securely attached to the frame, and the roof caved in. The free shelter that came with it fell apart within weeks. :(

I have a 5ft double hutch here from Albany Pets that Santa bought from eBay that I use for the fosters. It's really poor quality and is EXTREMELY flimsy.

Back