• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss??

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
ladybun013.jpg

ladybun008-Copy.jpg

ladybun001-Copy.jpg

ladybun009.jpg

ladybun003.jpg

ladybun004.jpg

ladybun010.jpg
Bemused at their new neighbour.

After Autumn's quick and untimely death, it has left my current three buns rather at a loose end, Sophie always has one bun or the other, but it always means one of the boys is left out. :(

This little girl is here to try and resolve that. She is so submissive, I doubt I will have a problem bonding her, but as she was only neutered on Thursday, I will not be trying that until I ha ordered their new dog kennel in 2 weeks time.

I am currently running a fundraiser for Tameside Rabbit Rescue, where this little girl came from. I have posted details of it in the fundraising board, and there is a link to it in my sig. Basically if you give a suggestion and donate, I will send double, so if you pick one name and send Elaine £1 then I will send another £2 at the end of the Fundraiser.

Back