• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peggy and Sue ...first time in the run ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0830august09end0001.jpg

well these two nervous girls had their first time in the run today. Actualy picking them up and getting them in there was easier than i had thought it would be :D

2009_0830august09end0003.jpg

Sue is definatly the boss of the pair ...she keeps humping poor Peggy but im hoping this behaviour will die down a bit once they are both spayed on tuesday.
I am going to get this poor girls feet checked out too...can you see how her back feet have fur missing .. i dont know why this is but the hutch they were in before coming to us wasnt very clean...so maybe its because of that.

2009_0830august09end0005.jpg

Peggy is still painfully shy...but is coming around ...i think with time they will both learn to trust .

2009_0830august09end0006.jpg

3 years is a long time to go without handling ... :(

Last edited:
that second pic could be bisc!!! looks so similar!

they look such lovely girls. lets hope they learn to trust and be happy buns. :)

Aaaaaaw bless them:love: Did they come from filthy conditions Angie cos the balding feet look like possible exposure to urine scald that is now healing, though could also possibly be a bedding allergy. Just reminds me of how merlins were when he had that problem at the kennels.

Aaaaaaw bless them:love: Did they come from filthy conditions Angie cos the balding feet look like possible exposure to urine scald that is now healing, though could also possibly be a bedding allergy. Just reminds me of how merlins were when he had that problem at the kennels.

Lets just say ...it wasnt the cleanest place :?

Back