• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here they are ...Jasmine and Diesel/more of Jasmine added

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Jasmine is much shyer than Diesel,hes very happy to explore,Jasmine has been hiding under the stool most of the time so I will have to bide my time to get better pics of her.

They are both very pretty bunnies :love:

SS101493.jpg

SS101489.jpg
[/IMG]

SS101488.jpg

SS101494.jpg

SS101497.jpg

Bugsy is in the background of one especially for Tina!!

Last edited:
Aw so glad they're in such a great new home. They look like they've got their paws under the table! :love::love::love:

PS How do you keep your grass so long and lush looking? I don't have a blade that's intact :?

Aw so glad they're in such a great new home. They look like they've got their paws under the table! :love::love::love:

PS How do you keep your grass so long and lush looking? I don't have a blade that's intact :?

My bunnies aren't free range like yours!! If they were I don't think I'd have any grass left either....oh and my daughter borrowed my lawnmower and blew it up so I can't cut mine at the moment!

Eco friendly bunny mowers all the way now :lol:

Wow that's a big difference in one day! It took Noah ages to start exploring..he spent most of his first month hiding behind his hutch :?

Loving your new "green" lawnmowers!! ;)

Back