• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My house has been invaded by rabbits!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I've got sick bunnies in the living room and hallway, the baby wildie who keeps managing to get into the chimney despite the fact the fireplace has been bricked up ( :shock: ) as well as the regular three house buns in the 'rabbit room'...and my O/H is due back from the Reading/Leeds festival tomorrow...what is he going to say?!? :shock: :shock: :lol:

I could say they've always been there and he just hasn't noticed before...I've used that one before! :lol:

Jon didn't notice Chester in our living room, I'd bonded Basil and left his crate set up "just in case the bond didn't work out" - the suspense was killing me and I had to confess to having another bun:lol:

You could say ' dont you remember me telling you about the indoor Rabbits ?
Honestly, I sometimes think you never take any notice of me at all'
Then put on a sad face.......................

;)

;)

Jon has panic attacks when I show him your set up Jane, he thinks I'm getting ideas and he's worried I'll move the furniture out and the bunnies in when he's at work:lol:

He's a man - probably won't even notice:lol:

Either that or he'll notice something is different, but have no idea what, so cycle through the options "You're hair looks lovely...you've lost weight...the house is so tidy..." byt the time he gets to rabbits he will be soooo tired from the effort of the conversation he won't even care!! :D

;)

Usually works - have done it a couple of times about non-bunny things :oops::lol:

You could do what Faye did, bring your O/H to our house then show him round and say " see our house isn't any where near as bad as this " :lol::lol::lol:

He might think it was the same bunny he saw.
Then u can say the bunnies missed him thats why he keeps seeing them every where. :lol:

Jon has panic attacks when I show him your set up Jane, he thinks I'm getting ideas and he's worried I'll move the furniture out and the bunnies in when he's at work:lol:

You mean it's not ok to do that :shock: Half our furniture in the dining room has gone to make room for buns & the front bedroom bed has gone :oops: Perfect excuse not to have visitors to stay :lol:

You mean it's not ok to do that :shock: Half our furniture in the dining room has gone to make room for buns & the front bedroom bed has gone :oops: Perfect excuse not to have visitors to stay :lol:

:lol::lol: Well we share the living room with Herbie the guinea pig, Chester, and 4 cockatiels so I'm sort of sneaking them in slowly:lol::lol:

Back