• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy vets in Plymouth

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi all

I am posting on behalf of Nicola3. Harvey is having some trouble at the mo and Nic doesn't know if it's his teeth or his tummy. The vets we usually use at Woodlands are both on leave at the moment and so Nic wonders if anyone else can recommend rabbit savvy vets in Plymouth especially those who do/know about dentals.

Thanks

Shiv

Hey i live in plymouth and use southmoore vets there pretty good! its by lee mill tescos if thats any idea to you?

Thanks Laura - what have you used them for? Is there a particular rabbit savvy vet there you use regularly?

I'm also in plymouth, I use the vetinary hospital group at Plympton for Jazz's dentals and they seem to have done a good job with them in the past. Oh and for rabbits I would reccomend Caroline Bower... she dealt with Jazz's various health problems!

Back