• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Medicine Boxes

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I am getting quite a big selection of medication now and was wondering what you keep your medicine in?
I would love a little box with a bandaged bunny on the front :lol:

I am getting quite a big selection of medication now and was wondering what you keep your medicine in?
I would love a little box with a bandaged bunny on the front :lol:

Aww... thats so cute - I want one! Even though the only bunny meds I have is panacur at the moment :p

Mine's mostly in a tupperware box in a cupboard but there's quite a bit of stuff that spills out onto the shelf :lol: Lots of my doggie medicines are kept in the car so that I've always got what I need should I be out and about.

Mines all in a box of recovery :roll: which Beau now recognises and goes running for cover when it comes out the bunny box.

My dad got some really cheap white flatpack storage boxes from somewhere like staples, and used red tape to put crosses on the top and sides, so it's like a proper first aid box on the cheap, and you can get them all different sizes.

plastic storage drawers. I have a drawer for rabbit/guinea meds, one for small animal meds, one for the cat, one for grooming equipment and 2 spare at the moment.

plastic storage drawers. I have a drawer for rabbit/guinea meds, one for small animal meds, one for the cat, one for grooming equipment and 2 spare at the moment.

We have the drawers too :D Used to contain two types of rabbit feed and then one drawer for items, now it has one drawer of g.pig food, one drawer of med stuff and one drawer of bits and bobs :D

Being a teacher...I would keep mine in a "Really Useful Box" with air tight clipping handles from staples and laminate a picture of a banadaged bunny attached to the lid. Yes, that would do nicely lol

Back