• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Rabbits

Hi All,

Here are some snaps of your Rabbits, hope you like them!

Tika (Simese Sable Netherland Dwarf Doe from a rescue in Scotland age 20 months ) and Harvey (Agouti Buck from RSPCA Wallasey age 2 years 8 months)

Harvey10.jpg

Harvey12.jpg

Cindy and Misty (Netherland Dwarves aged 8 months. Bought as a Christmas present for a local family, the boy became fed up with them so the next door neighbour took them in but she had a dog so she telephoned me as I was advertising as a small rescue and I took them in. My partner Peter took a shine to them so they never left! Misty had a bad case of mites when she arrived in April, but both rabbits have now settled down. Cindy is the brown bunny and Misty the white and grey.)

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

4547_112874605235_750685235_3166617.jpg

4547_112874595235_750685235_3166615.jpg

Thanks guys! Meant to add that we usually free range but we have made a veggie patch at the back of the garden and we are in the process of fencing it off! I made a big run out of the grids so they can have their time out! :)

Also never seen such stunning coloured nethies :love::love: I am already a nethie fan and I have 3 more to add to my most-wanted list :love::love:

Also never seen such stunning coloured nethies :love::love: I am already a nethie fan and I have 3 more to add to my most-wanted list :love::love:

i agree - such different colouring:D
think we have a nethie addiction?:shock: i've shown spice's pic to eric....:love:

Back